IAP News & Resources
- April 28, 2016: Forest Service Hosting Workshops to Assess the Effects of a Changing Climate
- May 21, 2015: Forest Service Starting Intermountain Region Climate Assessment and Adaptation Partnership.
- Climate change and national forests: Shorter ski seasons? More time to camp? Amy Joi O'Donoghue. Deseret News. May 4, 2016.
- What's the impact of climate change on Utah? Study will try to find out. Amy Joi O'Donoghue. Deseret News. June 7, 2015.
- Feds to start regional climate assessment. Idaho Mountain Express. May 27, 2015.
- Western forests face climate change challenges. Leia Larsen. Standard-Examiner. Ogden, UT. May 23, 2015.
- Shifting Bass-Lines. Warming Favors Invasive Fish over Native Trout and Salmon. Lisa Hayward. Northwest Climate Magazine. 2015. Read about climate change and cold-water fish, featuring the work of Forest Service scientist Dan Isaak.